Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Intro to my blog

(s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/lineman.edu/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/02051727/10.jpg.)











https://lineman.edu/ (picture source)










Was good I'm doing a school project and have to research and talk about my career interest in this blog. For a career field I'm in the process of pursuing being a lineman( power line, high voltage) I always thought it would be dope as hell to work on power lines when the weather is really coming down and some trees fell on it, I also want to do this as a career because I'm a hands on person and can't be stuck behind a desk for 12 hours a day, another reason why I would like to pursue this career is because I got family that are linemen and I am not going to lie like they can make bank.


For this blog I'm going to talk about the process I'm taking to get to my goal as a lineman, what you need to do to become a lineman, what being a lineman looks like(I have an upcoming job shadow so I should have a really good idea), pay, benefits, daily life, Schedule.... As for the amount of posting I'm going to be doing. I will probably put up one post a week for 10 weeks then this class is over and I doubt i'll ever post again. This is going to be just as informational for you as it is for me because I'm going to go see what happens on the job of an actual lineman and ask him questions instead of just looking this stuff up. If you also want to find out about the army i'll put that information and steps I've taken for that in here to because it is one of the things I'm doing in my life to become a lineman. So sit back and enjoy my blog and journey i’m taking to follow my career.



 

1 comment: